I’m life coach and star tsar Peter Winslow. Here are 20 more things for you to consider thoughtfully in the year 2017 to take charge of what moves and motivates you in life:
20 MORE THINGS TO CONSIDER IN 2017
- Laugh more often. Realize that this is how gratitude really feels.
- Refuse to argue. Instead, agree to disagree.
- Communicate with your family more often.
- Give something positive to someone each day.
- Forgive everyone for everything, including yourself.
- Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
- Make other people smile every day.
- Remember that what they think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick, your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Walk your talk.
- Move everything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful out of your space.
- Know that everything that needs to heal, can be healed.
- Realize that everything changes.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Believe that the best is yet to come.
- Start everyday feeling grateful.
- See the world with childlike wonder again.
- Accept what is. Modify your inner perception of it.
- Know that happiness is a personal choice.
- Choose wisely.
I trust this completed list of 40 Thing To Consider in 2017 has given you much to think about, and perhaps even more to take action on. Tally ho
I’m life coach and star maker Peter Winslow. We’re well into the year 2017 now, and it’s an ideal time to take stock of what moves and motivates us. In the spirit of transition, I thought I’d send this along to you:
20 THINGS TO CONSIDER IN 2017
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a dieter.
- Drink more water
- Eat more plants and foods that grow on trees, less food that is processed and manufactured.
- Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Enjoyment.
- Make time to meditate and pray regularly.
- Play more games.
- Read more than you did in 2016.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep at least 7 hours each night.
- Take a brisk walk daily and smile while you walk.
- Cease comparing yourself to others. You have no idea what their life is really like.
- Let go of negative thoughts about things you cannot control.
- Invest more energy into being present in the moment.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously, because no one else does.
- Don’t waste your energy on paying attention to what others say and do.
- Dream while you are awake.
- Stop reminding others of their mistakes.
- Make peace with your past.
- Realize that your challenges are important teachers.
- Life challenges come and go, but the lessons can last a lifetime.
Be sure to stay tuned for 20 More Things to Consider in 2017 coming soon to a device near you.