I’m life coach and star maker Peter Winslow. We’re well into the year 2017 now, and it’s an ideal time to take stock of what moves and motivates us. In the spirit of transition, I thought I’d send this along to you:
20 THINGS TO CONSIDER IN 2017
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a dieter.
- Drink more water
- Eat more plants and foods that grow on trees, less food that is processed and manufactured.
- Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Enjoyment.
- Make time to meditate and pray regularly.
- Play more games.
- Read more than you did in 2016.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep at least 7 hours each night.
- Take a brisk walk daily and smile while you walk.
- Cease comparing yourself to others. You have no idea what their life is really like.
- Let go of negative thoughts about things you cannot control.
- Invest more energy into being present in the moment.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously, because no one else does.
- Don’t waste your energy on paying attention to what others say and do.
- Dream while you are awake.
- Stop reminding others of their mistakes.
- Make peace with your past.
- Realize that your challenges are important teachers.
- Life challenges come and go, but the lessons can last a lifetime.
Be sure to stay tuned for 20 More Things to Consider in 2017 coming soon to a device near you.